- The Lok Sabha Secretariat has launched a call for applications to recruit consultants on a contractual basis.
The Lok Sabha Secretariat has launched a call for applications to recruit consultants on a contractual basis. “These consultants will be hired to take care of work related to speeches, talking points, posts, social media accounts and any other miscellaneous work relating to Lok Sabha’s secretariat,” the official job posting reads.
Application forms are available on the official Lok Sabha website and the deadline for submitting nomination forms is October 11.
Application Form, Job Details
“The consultant (s) will be hired initially for a period of 01 year, which can be extended subject to satisfactory performance for 02 additional years”, also indicates the opinion.
Lok Sabha 2021 Secretariat Recruitment: Job Details
- Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant): 1 position
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant): 1 position
- Senior Content Writer / Media Analyst (Hindi): 1 position
- Junior Content Writer (Hindi): 1 post
- Junior Content Writer (English): 1 position
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate): 5 positions
- Manager (Events): 1 position
Applicants will be selected on the basis of a personal interview and, if selected, will be invited to join immediately. âEligible candidates will have to appear for a personal interview in front of an interview panel. A candidate, once selected, will not be allowed to withdraw his candidacy thereafter. He / she will have to register immediately, âsays the job posting.