Audible stories brought to you by Prescott Valley’s new print voice, TG Magazine.
Yavapai County is interested in hearing about your experiences and thoughts on using the internet in Northern Arizona. Would you like increased availability, accessibility and reliability of your broadband service? Take the 10-minute online survey and give your opinion.
Do you want more:
- opportunity to develop your business
- access to telehealth and other vital services
- access to online learning
- possibility to work remotely
- entertainment and game streaming capability
- connection with friends and family who live elsewhere
Yavapai County is interested in hearing about your experience with Internet service in Northern Arizona. Take 10 minutes to express your opinion with the NACOG-EWD survey on ycfld.org. The investigation will remain open until July 16, 2021.
Is your business listed in the Official Prescott Valley Recreation Guide ?! 60,000 copies are printed each year! How to add your business? Call 928-257-4177 or send an email to [email protected] or fill out the form at www.signalsaz.com.