The reactions on the internet were also very positive after the performance of Max Verstappen in France. The Dutchman beat Mercedes duo Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas on the Paul Ricard circuit and it did not go unnoticed. Some reactions:
– Max Verstappen (@ Max33Verstappen) June 19, 2021
Bad with – Verstappen has the potential to be a pole specialist (like Russell) but so far they didn’t have the machine to show itâ¦ better
– Jennie Gow (@JennieGow) June 19, 2021
– Felipe (@ pipechuncho813) June 19, 2021
– Annabel Meade (@annabelmeade) June 19, 2021
Mercedes home, Paul Ricard circuit, made funny by Verstappen. Red Bull is now good on any type of circuit. The WC for Verstappen gets closer and closer with each race. Now expect many mistakes from Mercedes under pressure in the Race. And now check the paper front fender of the Mercs.
– Tim (@ timmo74) June 19, 2021
It’s so good to see someone bring the championship battle to Lewis to Max Verstappen. Expected this since Rosberg retired. If it’s been like this from the start, this season is going to be really interesting # F1 #Formula 1 #GP of France #redbullracing #MaxVerstappen #Lewis Hamilton #Courses
– Sameer (@ ReviewUnder280) June 19, 2021
I really feel like Hamilton and Verstappen are so even that you could say whoever wins had the best car.
– David Danser (@danser_david) June 19, 2021