PLAINS, Ill., May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Americaneagle.com, a global digital agency and Premier Partner of Progress Titanium, is thrilled to announce that five of its clients have been named winners of Progress Sitefinity’s 2022 Website of the Year Award. For more than a decade, the awards have recognized Sitefinity partners and customers for the exceptional digital experiences they deliver to customers and end users. The competition was open to all Sitefinity Platform deployments launched or significantly upgraded in the past year.
- PF Chang’s received the award for best digital experience. The project featured a redesign of the latest version of Progress Sitefinity, including powerful integrations with its existing middleware.
- RDO Equipment Co. won the award in the e-Commerce category, with a Sitefinity-powered website that gave users a seamless e-commerce experience while exploring and purchasing gear and parts.
- Affinity Plus Credit Union won the award in the Financial Services category. The project featured a modern and flexible content management system (CMS) to accommodate its recent influx of clients.
- National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA) won in the Graphic Design category. The project included a complete site refresh with improved navigation to provide resources to electricians across the country.
- Legal and General America won in the Personalization category because the new site uses segments and personas to empower clients to protect loved ones and equip advisors with the tools they need to grow their business.
The 2022 Website of the Year award winners were judged on six categories of criteria – visual design, content, layout and navigation, complexity, innovation and significance – selected by public voting with thousands of votes cast.
As a Progress Titanium Partner, Americaneagle.com is one of the top Sitefinity implementers with hundreds of certifications. A total of 16 Americaneagle.com customers have received this coveted distinction over the past 10 years.
“We are proud of the excellent work the team at Americaneagle.com has done for our clients on the robust Sitefinity platform,” Antoine Svanascini, CEO of Americaneagle.com, said. “It’s an honor to be recognized five times this year, and it’s another example of Americaneagle.com and Sitefinity’s shared commitment to delivering exceptional customer experiences.”
“The Sitefinity Website of the Year Awards celebrate some of the most innovative digital experience implementations that push the boundaries of customer engagement,” said John Ainsworth, EVP Enterprise Application Experience Products, Progress. “We are thrilled to recognize Amercianeagle.com, which as an industry leader has succeeded in creating exceptional experiences for its customers through the power of Sitefinity.”
For more information and to explore all the winning websites, visit the “Website of the Year Awards” page.
Americaneagle.com is a full-service, family-owned digital agency dedicated to providing the best design, development, hosting, post-launch support, and digital marketing services for over 25 years. With a global team of over 700 trained professionals and subject matter experts, Americaneagle.com is focused on delivering measurable results and exceeding goals for all of its clients. With our flexibility and expertise in a wide range of online services, we have the capabilities to handle any business of any size, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, professional sports teams, to government organizations, small online storefronts, large multi-channel retailers, and more.
Dedicated to propelling businesses forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (Nasdaq: PRGS) helps companies accelerate innovation cycles, fuel momentum, and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products for developing, deploying and managing high-impact apps, Progress enables customers to build the apps and experiences they need, deploy them where and how they want, and manage the everything safely. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including 1,700 software publishers and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals with confidence. Learn more about www.progress.comand follow us on LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Show original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/five-americaneaglecom-clients-win-2022-progress-sitefinity-website-of-the-year-awards-301558112.html